The high level of discrimination that homosexuals and bisexuals face owing to their gender identity and sexual orientation at different levels of life often permeates to such an extent that it may give way to mental health issues in them, a recent study has cautioned.
A high-fat diet is responsible for not only a bulging waistline but also for increasing the risk of depression and anxiety disorders in individuals. This was recently revealed by a team of researchers from France who conducted a study to learn about a bidirectional link between type-2 diabetes mellitus and depression.
The words “worry” and “anxiety” are often used interchangeably, but are not the same. The two stand for different psychological states. Though associated with concern and uneasiness, they affect differently. It is important to understand the differences between worry and anxiety to know when to seek treatment.
- Most recommended books on anxiety – Part 4December 7, 2016 - 9:58 pm
- Spending more time on social media ups anxiety and depression...February 23, 2017 - 5:54 pm
- 3 simple ways to get relief from short-term anxietyFebruary 28, 2017 - 6:36 pm
- Attachment anxieties in early years can strain relation...March 7, 2017 - 7:19 pm
- New anxiety medications in development – Part 1: ...March 10, 2017 - 6:52 pm
- Understanding factors behind anxiety attackMay 21, 2018 - 11:08 pm
- Selena Gomez opens up about her battle with depressionApril 25, 2018 - 7:38 pm
- Here’s how breathing techniques, visits to gym helped...April 10, 2018 - 8:22 pm
- Way social media backlashes usersMarch 29, 2018 - 8:57 pm
- How to overcome depression betterMarch 9, 2018 - 11:47 pm